● Temperature can be displayed in °C or °F.
● Digital timer and ramp to temperature function.
● Digital set-point and read-out of actual temperature.
● PID microprocessor controller provides
precise temperature regulation all over the temp. range,
include the low temp close to the ambient.
● Temperature may be controlled either at the plate
surface by internal sensor, or at the sample by a
Thermocouple Immersion probe.
● Safety: in the event of broken sensor,power to the heater is
● Temperature range :above ambient to 300°C
● Chemical resistant top plate, easy to clean.
● Excellent heat conduction distributes the heat evenly and
uniformity over the entire heating surface.
● Pilot lamp indicates when heat is on.
● Special radiation shields keep apparatus relatively cool
during continuous operation.
● Designed for continuous use, to handle fluids of varying
viscosities in up to 30Liter capacity.
● Available in 3 models to accommodate most laboratory
applications requiring mixing and temperature control.
● Gentle or vigorous stirring.