The magnetic stirrers of the HSD-135 is designed for a
gentle to intense mixing of low viscous liquids and ideal for
the digestion of organic and inorganic substances.
Important aspects such as safety, convenience and
cost savings have been considerably taken into
account during the development of the MRC stirrers.
This is reflected in various unique product advantages
of our lab hot plates. The ceramic coated hot plates allow
for immediate heat transfer resulting in quick heat up times
and chemically resistant surface.
● LED-Display for accurate regulation of speed and
● digital controlled speed and temperature
● Indicator for hot surface, even when the stirrer is shut-off
● connector for PT-1000
● integrated temperature control function
● compact construction, sealed housing (IP42)